Thursday, January 31, 2008

Revving it again...

Since I decided to restart Motorista back in May 2007, I wasn't able to do what I intended to do. Work and other concerns tend to divert one's attention from other trivial pursuits. But just the same, the effort is now back in full swing. As the saying goes, its the journey, not the destination.

So I continue my journey to reviving (or revving up) my once "blooming" motoring journalist career. Good thing my friends from Autoindustriya.com agreed to "adopt" an old, dog-eared once-promising writer to contribute to their young, hip and exciting motoring website!

Now I start off with my very first submission to their website, which took a long time in coming!

Hope this is the start of something good...In the meantime, enjoy the ride!

No comments: